Email Marketing | SBA.gov.
Email marketing is one of the most effective ways to keep in touch with customers. It’s cost effective and, if done properly, can help build brand awareness and loyalty. Click the above link to see what U.S. Small Business Administration has to say about this.
Click the link below for more information on our First 2013 Networking Event!
February Networking Event.
Social Media Quickstarter.
If all the social media ….facebook, twitter, linkedin, youtube, etc… is overwhelming to you but you know it will help your business, take a look at these new video’s that Constant Contact has provided to help you get started.
Click Here to get Started.
Every Small Business Owners need this Marketing Tool!
Email Marketing Management – Constant Contact.
Creating an email newsletter just got easier with our one-click editing tool!
- Use the step-by-step Email Wizard to create your email newsletter.
- Create and send emails on your iPhone or iPod Touch with QuickView.
- Add your colors and logos to one of our 400+ email newsletter templates.
- Easy editing tools make it a snap to customize your email newsletters, add formatting with one click, drag and drop images, resize pictures, try new fonts, and more!
- Bring your promotions to life with pictures — store 5 at a time for FREE.
- Link to your social media pages — blog, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Yelp, Flickr and LinkedIn — in your emails
- Use Simple Share to post to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn — build buzz about your emails in a few easy steps.
- Automatically pull your blog posts into your email campaigns in seconds by clicking the RSS button, adding your blog’s URL, and selecting the post you want to share.
- Schedule welcome emails or commonly sent messages with an Email Autoresponder.
Managing a business keeps you busy enough. How can you also stay up to date with ever-changing labor laws and regulations? Start by attending this free webinar, presented by Paychex, where you will learn to assess your level of HR compliance within your organization.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has been making disaster loans since 1953, and has approved more than $50 billion in disaster loans to more than 1.9 million homeowners, renters and businesses.
The webinar includes an overview of the SBA Disaster Loan…
In an article The Times has just published, I profile four young ventures vying to help shorten to-do lists for small-business owners this holiday season.
via How Small Businesses Use Fiverr, TaskRabbit and Other Services – NYTimes.com.
Small Biz Success – The Hartford.
Small business owners are cautious nowadays, citing the economy as a major risk and barrier to business growth, according to The Hartford’s 2012 Small Business Success Study. But most also believe their businesses have remained successful in 2012. Read our study results for small business owner perspectives today—and check out the stats @-a-Glance.